The Devil Wears Prada – 9/17/13

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Patrick Patrick 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant
    @koto
    Level 1

Anybody know anything about this album, like when a single is due? I’ve heard two different live versions of new songs, Gloom, and Martyrs, but nothing else.

Roger Sysko
    Participant
    @washthyburn
    Level 3

I just added the new album, supposedly if you preorder the album on the 30th of July, you automatically get two new song downloads, one is martyrs and one is home for grave, or something like that.

Patrick
    Participant
    @mrpatrickbailey
    Level 1

Also, the two songs mentioned above will not be on the album (unless they go with a deluxe edition. side note: probably will.)
    I downloaded them and personally think Martyrs is the best.

Alex
    Participant
    @ajam1097
    Level 1

Those two songs will be on the album. They are both on the tracklist so I don’t know where you got that idea from.

Patrick
    Participant
    @mrpatrickbailey
    Level 1

SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET IS WRONG
    My mistake. I see that Martyrs is on the track list; however, I also see that Home for Grave is not.

To reiterate, I was wrong that both tracks would not be on the album, just one.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/the-devil-wears-prada-8-18-track-listing-cover-artwork-revealed/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.