Group Admins

• Profile picture of Kaelan

FREE MUSIC

Public Group active 1 year ago

I search the internet all the time for new artists as like many of you, I find HEAPS of music where the artist has a ‘name your price’ to download a track or album, this group is for everyone who wants to find new music but wants to download that music legally too.

Sites to discover new music.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jesse 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

htox
    Participant
    @htoxx
    Level 1

Hi, welcome to the group! I joined a couple of minutes ago.
    I just want to know if you know sites to discover new music.
    Besides those who everyone had to know already.

bandcamp.com
    soundcloud.com

Ethan Andries
    Participant
    @prince-ethan
    Level 2

A really good website to discover new music is noisetrade.com! It has tons of indie artists (as in independently published) who put their music on there for free! It’s like a sample, and you can tip the artist if you want or just buy their stuff on iTunes! Some artists I really like on there are Lord & Lady, Siv Jakobson, Brooke Waggoner, Shannon Stephens, The Castros, Tow’rs, Brandy Zdan, Old Man Canyon, and Typhoon! They also have free independently published book pdfs!

Jesse
    Participant
    @jessemeush
    Level 2

well if you’re looking for some reviews of simply new music not necessarily underground or mainstream, i recommend firstly Pitchfork.com (it’s simply quality reviews). another good site is albumoftheyear.org I also just check out what’s good on streaming services like spotify and indieshuffle. Then i go get the music i hear there from somewhere else i can get a permanent copy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar