Group Admins

• Profile picture of mpiwosal
  • Profile picture of Luke

Metal

Public Group active 3 months, 1 week ago

Join to discuss, rate and share your favourite upcoming metal albums and bands.

Most anticipated album of 2014 (well what's left of it anyway)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Soulklepto
    Participant
    @soulklepto
    Level 4

I’m personally hyped for new Slipknot.
    According to Corey Taylor (in an interview with Loudwire) the album is already 98% done!
    So I’m pretty stoked for that xD

Taliah
    Participant
    @taliahhh
    Level 5

Yeah I’m ready for some new Slipknot. Everything was sort of up in the air for a while, I started to wonder if we’d see the album this year or have to wait til next year.

Adam
    Participant
    @adamartz
    Level 6

Yeah Slipknot! Yeah Corey Taylor! Yeah new music! Yeah magnets! Yeah!!!

ayuxx
    Participant
    @ayuxx
    Level 2

There isn’t a lot of metal that I know of that’s coming out this year. :/ I’ve got Bled White by Novembers Doom in about a week, Sunset on the Golden Age by Alestorm, Time to Die by Electric Wizard, Ides of Gemini, and Exilia if you count alternative metal.

Who am I hoping will announce something new? How about Samael.

Right now, I’m into Agalloch with their latest album and the fact that I saw them live a couple weeks ago or so.

Swazz
    Participant
    @fisthat
    Level 4

Apparently Faith No More is working on a new album.

New Axewound would be sweet, but I think that may have been a one off collaboration.

Ben Wecht
    Participant
    @thevillan93
    Level 3

Most Anticipated: Slipknot, whether that happens in 2014 or 2015

Hope for New Material: System of A Down…I PRAY for the day someone says something hopeful about the band

Favorite Band Right Now: Staind and Aaron Lewis always have a place in my heart lol, but I’m really digging the new Seether and Linkin Park albums right now.

Midnight
    Participant
    @midnight-distortions
    Level 2

So far i got the new Whispered album, Behemoth, Septic Flesh, Arch Enemy, BabyMetal (quite amusing actually), Dead Congregation, Ea, Equilibrium, Iced Earth, Impetuous Ritual, Insomnium, Legion of the Damned, and discovered it’s been a good year.

Yet i am highly anticipating Scar Symmetry’s new album, https://hasitleaked.com/2014/scar-symmetry-the-singularity-phase-i-neohumanity/ as well.

At first In Flames new material was kinda disappointing but it’s ok, Siren Charms may be the last album i will take notice from though. I am hoping there will be a song similar to the vein of ‘A New Dawn’. I’m curious of what Slipknot has planned too, haven’t heard much other than they are working on a new album.

Sukhdev
    Participant
    @sukhdev_92
    Level 1

Since the new Opeth album leaked today, that scratches if off my most anticipated list.

Not much to look forward to as for big releases (I could be wrong and not remember something), but I hope to have a release if not a release date for Slipknots new album

Somewhat Respectable
    Participant
    @haydenjw
    Level 5

As a big prog fan, I’m really looking forward to Threshold‘s new album, For the Journey, and Headspace‘s new one (if it gets a 2014 release date, that is).

Pestbarn
    Participant
    @pestbarn
    Level 2

Most anticipated: Anaal Nathrakh – Desideratum

Hope for new material: The Faceless

Favourite band right now: Septic Flesh

Titan (I Need A Match)
    Participant
    @tinkertorrents
    Level 4

Mine was, Exotype but I was rather disappointed with it when It leaked also now im looking forward to aversions crown… also unrelated I cnt remember how to add friends someone explain or add me which ever thanks

Luke
    Participant
    @mukeanythin
    Level S

(Go onto someones profile to add them, theres a little button with send friend request) :)

Titan (I Need A Match)
    Participant
    @tinkertorrents
    Level 4

i think somethings missing, last time i was here properly (6 months ago pre-2.0) it was a message and friend button but their not their no more

http://www.thevaultmusic.net/forum/gallery/image.php?mode=medium&album_id=1&image_id=232

sorry pastbarn i used your profile as an example

Luke
    Participant
    @mukeanythin
    Level S

I was just describing what I’ve been doing for months off the top of my head. You are right it’s definitely not there for me either, the send message button is also gone. @pkr have you seen this yet?

PKR
    Keymaster
    @pkr
    Level X

Hey, I was away for a while, that is the side effect of some bug fixes that went on while I was away. I’ll check it out and update it ASAP

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar