Group Admins

• Profile picture of Laser Gun Carrier

OFWGKTA

Public Group active 1 month, 3 weeks ago

A group for following the music and members of LA Hip-hop collective Odd Future such as Tyler The Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Hodgy Beats and all the other members.

Odd future, no more

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mojib
    Keymaster
    @mojib
    Level S

I know this isn’t news, I heard it’s been like this for a while now but sucks

WiseKitteh
    Participant
    @wisekitteh
    Level 4

Well, he then added this, pointing to the fact that he wasn’t actually announcing an end to Odd Future

But it seems we’re not the only ones who took it that way, as Earl made a series of angry tweets. He seems fed up with the crew’s image.
    http://www.complex.com/music/2015/05/earl-sweatshirt-tweets-about-odd-future-break-up?utm_campaign=complexmag%2Bsocialflow%2B05%2B2015&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Anyway, I think even if they disband, we can still count on them to have great careers and collabs.

mojib
    Keymaster
    @mojib
    Level S

Better sum this up in a news post or something, it’s getting confusing – I think few people actually caught that Tyler’s tweet wasn’t all that serious.

Laser Gun Carrier
    Participant
    @milkywaymaster
    Level 5

Tyler was indeed just talking bout the years when he and most of friends were still together fucking around making music. He actually anounced that the whole Odd Future crew will perform on his Carnival. He might did that on purpose to show people that OFWGKTA is not dead

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar