New site version: “Dave Grohl”
It’s the first site update of 2012. Let me present Hasitleaked.com version 0.3, titled “Dave Grohl”. We made some important and requested changes to the way you browse albums. If you’ve visited the site the last couple of weeks you might have noticed it – But now it’s perfected. There are also some changes to the report function which I believe will make it easier to prove you’ve actually seen the album leak to other users. Check out the complete list below.
- Browse album with style – You can now easily browse albums and artwork. All with flashy new animations.
- Browse by genre and recently leaked – Makes it easier to stay up to date.
- New report form – You will now be able to select from a range of different sites which makes it easier for others to confirm your report.
- Pre-order links – We’ve started adding links to Amazon pre-orders (both digital and physical copies) to a select few albums. This will expand in the upcoming weeks.
- Album artwork upload error – It’s now working again.
- CSS graphical errors – It’s now fixed!
Check out the new album browser page!
Behind the scenes updates:
The site now runs on WP 3.3.1 which features a lot of improvements and stability updates. We’ve also changed some Jquery scripts to make things more smooth (previous versions also caused the image uploader to stop working). The social functions have also been updated to run with BuddyPress 1.5. This also means oEmbed is now supported (we’ll be whitelisting supported sites like Youtube during the next couple of weeks). A date post function has also been added but is currently running into some bugs. Will be fixed asap.
Curious about 0.4? It’s coming in a couple of weeks. It’s mind blowing good, sort of ;)
Clicking on any genre in Browse Album section leads to this error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method HasItLeaked::add_genre_meta() in /home/boss/public_html/hasitleaked.com/wp-content/plugins/hasitleaked/hasitleaked.php on line 412