"Invincible" is the long awaited album from ex-Hollywood Undead singer Deuce. After years of struggling with his label, having the original album leaked, and years of hyping there finally has been some major progress in it's release. The planned release date for the album is December 1, 2017 and is currently available for pre-order on iTunes, Amazon (both disc & digital), and Google Play.
Current songs released are "Here I Come", "Bitch This is It", and "Thank You". All three songs may be purchased separately on iTunes, but it has been stated by multiple users that pre-ordering the entire album will not give you access to all three.
The only featured artist that has been confirmed so far is Deuce's back up vocals & hypeman Gadget, although previews have revealed that Ronnie Radke (Falling In Reverse, ex-Escape the Fate singer) may be featured on a track too.
Fair warning, the label has been taking down all videos relating to the new music being posted, so I'm having issues finding videos on Youtube. Will post once something official is posted.
Pretty frickin’ excited for this album. Will probably be buying it twice to show support for Deuce.
Really hope the original tracks that aren’t on the current track list are added as bonus tracks eventually….. Nightmare literally has huge single potential…..
Today marks the first day of official advertising for the album through the label. Seven Eleven published the music video for “Here I Come” and Deuce has officially started tweeting about the album too.
Looks like “Thank You” and “Bitch This Is It” have been removed for purchase off of iTunes though. Was an error that allowed an early release to the songs that must’ve been fixed over the weekend.
This leaked over a year ago, It’s out there. Unless it wasn’t a finished / official version. Although I’d give it a good rating.
The official release will only feature about half of the tracks of the leaked release from 2015.
The first two singles “Here I Come” and “Bitch This is It” are both brand new songs.
That’s a shame, that 2015 version is actually VERY good in my opinion. Reminds me of the HU myspace days.
Yup, I really hope we get the other leaked songs in some format. Would hope for at least an EP (with a physical release).
Or else maybe they’ll re-use those songs for another album (similar to what they’re doing with Invincible, half-old/half-new release).
Probably within the next 7 days.
My opinion on the album (so far, may change a bit later on):
1. Here I Come (7/10): Very catchy with a great verses (aside from the second one) to back up the chorus. That second verse really kills the fun though.
2. Hell’s Gonna Break Loose (8/10): The usual “look at me takin’ over the music scene” from Deuce. Pretty decent and I like the hard rock feel to it, although the chorus is kinda weak.
3. Bitch This Is It (8/10): Very simple song with simple lyrics and beat to boot, but somehow that makes this song just that much more enjoyable. Fans definitely have some mixed opinions relating to this specific song, but I really enjoy it. I can see why Deuce says its his favorite song off the album.
4. Gone Tomorrow Here Today (9/10): Solid rock track that really shows off some of what we enjoyed from the 2015 version of the album. Although it may seem a tad bit repetitive, it’s catchy as hell and is a banger the entire time.
5. World on Fire (7/10): Chorus is fun, seems a tad bit off though. Some bits of the verses are fun, especially when Deuce and James are switching off. That scream is pretty mighty.
6. My Buddy (10/10): One of my favorites from the leaked version. Deuce talking crap to everyone again, but sometimes that’s when he’s at his best (which can be clearly seen in this track). Love it.
7. Invincible (9/10): The classic first track un-officially released for the leaked version. Still solid and sheds some light on Deuce’s past, while also showing how he plans to move on as both a person and an artist.
8. Bad Attitude (10/10): The alter-ego of the song “Will You Cry For Me?”. Still rocks as much as it did on the 2015 version.
9. Best of Me (7/10): Slowly builds into a pretty sweet track, but a bit simpler than “Bitch This Is It”. A fine song indeed, but not an outstanding one either.
10. Thank You (10/10): A thank you to the fans for being there for Deuce. It’s a truly wonderful track that was also improved with some extra guitar and a bit of extra work done on the vocals. Seems to be the only old song that’s actually remastered (at least noticeably).
11. Catch Me If You Can [feat. Gadget] (10/10): Solid party-rock song akin to “I Came to Party”. Continues to shine on from it’s debut on the leaked version. Gadget brings in a great verse while Deuce carries the rest of the song like a champ. One of the most “fun” tracks on the album.
12. It’s Alright It’s Ok (10/10): You know how Deuce said he took inspiration from bands like The Offspring? This song kinda gives off that vibe. Another song about how Deuce isn’t afraid to take on whoever wants to talk crap about him. Such a fun track that also includes some killer screaming from Deuce himself.
13. Talking About You [feat. Gadget] (10/10): Gadget performs 2 out of the 3 verses in this song, but does it so well. The chorus is catchy as hell, while Deuce’s verse is absolutely killer. Probably my favorite of the new songs off the album.
14. Pull Me Under (10/10): A nice hard rock banger to end the album. Awesome chorus and verses.
Overall, I’d give the album a 8.5 out of 10.